Our aim is to balance economic performance with social and environmental responsibility, and to provide consistent returns for our stakeholders.
1. Adding Value to Our Customers
To develop a truly sustainable business, EMCOR UK must continually add value for our customers, fully understand their business drivers, and be a good company to work with. In return, we believe this approach will be rewarded with enhanced profitability and repeat business.
EMCOR UK's strategy is to focus the business on facilities management, while retaining and leveraging the technology and skills from our mechanical and construction legacy businesses. As a result, we are deploying technology that is better enabling us to enhance customer delivery in the facilities management marketplace.
- Continue developing customer-facing processes.
- Continue implementing new technology, where appropriate, to drive improved productivity and customer service.
- Continue to measure customer satisfaction.
2. Financial Health
Providing an acceptable return for our shareholders is fundamental to helping to ensure the financial viability of our business. EMCOR UK shall aim to maintain strong profitability and cash flows by adopting a measured approach to risk, thereby preserving the continuity of our service. By adopting this principle, we aim to maintain a healthy financial position that enables agility in the areas of investment and the development of our service offering.
EMCOR UK continues to develop our service offering to deliver cost-effective, value-driven proposals for our customers that provide the infrastructure for them to build and operate their businesses productively.
- Generate an increasing proportion of revenues from the application of new or emerging technologies and processes.
- Deliver consistent returns which are underpinned by cash flows.
3. Healthy Growth
EMCOR UK recognises that organic growth is an important measure of a truly sustainable business. This reflects the effectiveness of the organisation to predict and react to key industry trends and shape an offer that is compelling to existing and new customers.
Develop a product and service offering that delivers sustainable value for our new and existing customers by:
- Adopting technologies that improve productivity and improve the cost effectiveness of the services we provide.
- Delivering a service that enables customers to optimise the performance of their property portfolio both in terms of their buildings and the productivity of the activities that they carry out within their facilities.
- Continue to adopt a collaborative style to all business relationships to encourage growth in value for all parties.
To grow profitably at a rate that exceeds the industry average.