EMCOR UK is celebrating after landing eleven internationally-recognised awards for demonstrating high health and safety standards.
We are delighted to receive the following RoSPA Health and Safety Awards across our business:
- Winner of the Water Industry Sector Award for work with Anglian Water, Severn Trent, Thames Water and United Utilities
- Highly commended in the Facilities Management Industry Sector Award
- Silver Award in the Defence Sector
- Order of Distinction Award with AWE (for 15 consecutive Gold Awards)
- Gold Award with Anglian Water
- Gold Award with BAE Systems
- Gold Award with BAE Submarines
- Gold Award with British Sugar
- Gold Award with Department of Health & Social Care
- Gold Award with Thames Water
- Gold Award with United Utilities
All eleven awards recognise the emphasis placed by the company to ensure EMCOR UK’s employees, clients and customers get home safely to their families at the end of every working day.
Organisations receiving a RoSPA Award are recognised as being world-leaders in health and safety practice. Every year, nearly 2,000 entrants vie to achieve the highest possible accolade in what is the UK’s longest-running health and safety industry awards.
Keith Chanter, said: “We pride ourselves on creating safe working environments for our employees, clients and their customers. The eleven RoSPA awards are recognition of our ongoing commitment to health and safety. Winning the Water Industry Sector Award is testament to our achievements in this sector as we have co- developed best practice with our customers across a range of contracts.”
Jonathan Gawthrop, Executive Director, Wellbeing Sustainability and Assurance, said: “The combination of consecutive Gold Awards and the Industry Awards demonstrate that EMCOR UK has been a leader in health and safety for many years. We set ourselves high targets to benchmark our performance and are delighted that many customers we work with have seen our health and safety work recognised year after year.”
Julia Small, RoSPA’s Achievements Director, said: “This is a fantastic and well-deserved accomplishment. All our award entrants demonstrate their unwavering commitment and passion for keeping people safe at work. By receiving this recognition EMCOR UK join like-minded businesses and organisations worldwide, who represent the very best in their approach to Health and Safety. I would like to add my personal thanks for all the work that it has taken to secure these well-deserved awards – congratulations to all those involved, who champion and drive up health and safety standards every day. You are a fantastic example to others in your sector.”