Find your future at EMCOR UK
Looking to work for a market leader that offers a genuine opportunity for career progression?
The EMCOR UK Graduate Scheme offers a wide range of career opportunities in a dynamic, exciting and growing industry. With a varied, high profile client base in both the public and private sectors, we seek talented graduates willing and able to take on the exciting challenges and growth opportunities our graduate scheme presents.
EMCOR UK is a leading provider of facilities management services to high profile organisations, some with the most demanding and technically challenging buildings and property estates in the world. Our unwavering commitment to customer service excellence, collaboration, sustainability, and safety has seen our business grow steadily in recent years to over 4,000 people in the UK.. EMCOR UK is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500® leader with estimated 2017 revenues of ~$7.6B.
You may not know much about facilities management at the moment, but we anticipate you will quickly grow to embrace it as much as the colleagues at EMCOR UK. EMCOR UK’s clients include some of the world’s leading companies-- you will be responsible, as part of a team, for delivering a wide range of core services designed to make the workplace of our customers run more smoothly, and be more efficient and sustainable.
To develop our future talent (that’s you!), the EMCOR UK Graduate Scheme has been designed to help ensure that programme participants gain valuable learning experiences in areas such as facilities management operations in both hard and soft services, project management, business development, marketing, commercial, human resources, health and safety, change management and service delivery.
Throughout the duration of the EMCOR UK Graduate Scheme participants gain valuable hands-on experience working with three of our major customer accounts. Programme participants are posted for a period of approximately eight months on each account and are required to locate near each of the customer locations.
Upon successful completion of the programme, a first line managerial role may be offered, leading to real responsibilities and impact working on a customer account or in a central function of the business.
Consider applying for the Programme if you:
- Hold a 2:2 or above honours degree
- Are eligible to live and work in the UK (under current UK immigration rules)
- Can take ownership of situations and able to ‘speak up’ when necessary
- Are able to uphold EMCOR UK’s core values of Safety first, Responsive, Collaborative, Integrity and Caring, and making our customers’ lives easier
- Act as a role model, with an enthusiastic approach to doing a first class job
- Can juggle a number of tasks whilst meeting deadlines
- Have a clean driving license and are willing to travel and meet new people
We would love to hear from you!
In exchange, we offer:
- A two year programme, offering valuable, real-world experience in our main operational divisions as well as support functions
- Three different eight month rotational placements with a diverse range of management activities to find your place in our team
- The opportunity for successful graduate trainees to find their place within the EMCOR UK environment
- Full coaching and mentoring to support your on-the-job training. Offering real training for real jobs
- Comprehensive developmental training including: Time Management and Resilience, Customer Service Excellence, Effective Communications, Business Awareness, Insights Discovery and Managing the EMCOR Way
- Development training designed to steer you towards future leadership
Reward and benefits:
We offer highly competitive salary and benefits throughout an initial two year fixed contract.
If you are interested in working for a company guided and shaped by a clear vision, concise mission, and a strong set of values, get in touch and find your future with EMCOR UK.
How to apply:
We currently have six places available on the EMCOR UK Graduate Scheme. Closing date is 6th August 2017.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Jemma Ferguson, Recruitment Officer.
We are always looking for talented graduates. If the EMCOR UK Graduate Scheme is not what you are looking for, please send your CV so we can consider you for other job opportunities.
Strictly no agencies please.